Monday, September 20, 2010

Introductory welcomes


You can call me Maude. It may or may not be more my name than I'm plagued by optical floorboard patterns in real life if talking the picture that I may use for the profile, but it'll do.

The original purpose for this place was to talk more about the actor David Daker, for lack of a better place to do it. Regrettably, I remain a rambling type of a person unwilling to have several blogs just to get everything I might want to say said, so now this is going to be On Actors, Life and Everything. I appear to have gained Views on Things in the past years, dearie me. I also appear to be under the delusion that said views may interest anyone, but alas, one survives all sorts of things in life. I dare say I'll probably survive that as well.

I'm not British, but have lived in the UK on and off for about five years of my life. I'm in my mid-thirties and trying to be vague, yes. Not because I have a problem with age, but because I'm trying to be vague about personal details given some of the things I may want to talk about over time.

I've never used this site before so have a lot to acquaint myself with, as well as far too little online time to actually get even half of it done. I apologize in advance to anyone I may talk about, time putting limits on what I can both watch and write about, interested as I may be.

I'm a complete layperson when it comes to acting so whatever I say of whichever actor also comes with the full force of Because I Say So as its background. I was involved in a local theatre between the ages of fourteen and seventeen back in the day, and then the "grand performance" of "playing" Magenta from Rocky Horror Picture Show around age twenty, but that's about it for my illustrious theatre career. I did get asked by the director if I'd like to go on an expenses paid theatre camp in Luxembourg the first year, with 8 kids from my country there that year among the 200-250 Europeans altogether, so presumably I wasn't entirely rubbish for a 14-year-old, but I never pursued it study-wise. Hello if you were there. Now shoo, don't blow my cover, I'm incognito.

Same goes to anyone else who may know or recognize me from other circles. I don't expect or seek particular visibility, I just wanted to say some things on a slightly more public arena than what ever have thus far. It may backfire on me in ways I can't yet see, but I'll have to worry about that if it happens. For now, this.

Psst of a keeping the head down but not goes to the email. I don't want excessive spam, your getting that sooner or later, anyway, but am as of yet uncertain where I stand on all the public post comments angles either. actorsmaude may be the name (yeah, yeah, I got that before maudemade came into being, pardon me for it only tying to part of the blog's name otherwise) to attach in front of that (at) yahoo. co. uk thing. Without spaces and you know what for (at). 



As in, actorsmaude
(at)
yahoo.
co.
uk

Likewise, the site could get its act together and not tell me Meta tag is not allowed in HTML, when they were the ones who shoved it there for this first post, not me.

No comments:

Post a Comment